Because we give transparency to you, we present some useful information about cookies
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
We try to make your experience as simple and useful as possible when interacting with the thermoformingtools.com website. When you visit thermoformingtools.com, our server sends a cookie to your computer. Cookies are used to store information and sometimes to track information about using thermoformingtools.com. There are cookies that expire when you close your browser, while others are used to remember certain information for your next visit to thermoformingtools.com, and these expire after a while. Cookies can be set by the website you visit (“internal cookies”) or can be set by other websites that display information on the page you visit (“external cookies”).
- Remember you visited us before. This means that we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive, allowing us to be sure that we have sufficient resources depending on the number of visits;
- Customize the commercial elements on thermoformingtools.com;
- Collect anonymous statistics on how thermoformingtools.com is used (including how long a user stays on the site) and where our visitors come from, in order to improve the site and find out which are the most visited categories;
- To gather information about the pages of the site you visit but also other information about other websites you visit, in order to be able to place you in a “market segment”. This information is collected only according to the IP used, but also includes information about your county and city, as well as the name of the internet provider. For more information and to find out how to disable this feature, click on the following link http://www.youronlinechoices.com/en/.
HOW CAN I MANAGE COOKIES?
Most browsers, smartphones and other Internet-connected devices are set to accept cookies.
You can delete cookies stored in your browser using a browser function. This does not mean that your browser will no longer collect cookies in the future, but it does give you the freedom to delete cookies after you have been online. Deleting cookies from one device does not automatically delete them from the other one you use. You must delete all information from all browsers and all used devices independently.
You can find information about controlling cookies here: www.aboutcookies.org.
Please note that if you disable cookies, you will restrict certain features of the site and will not submit a request for an offer.
DOES COOKIES CONTAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Cookies do not contain confidential information, such as address, telephone number or bank card details.
General terms and conditions regarding the processing of personal data
- GRAVOLAB processes the personal data of the Users, the processing being carried out in compliance with the legislation in force, the confidentiality of the personal data and the right to privacy are guaranteed.
- Processing of personal data for the purpose of concluding and executing the Contract. The personal data provided by the User, will be processed for the purpose of the execution of this Contract, respectively for the provision of the Services, invoicing and collecting the value of the Services, customer relations, verification and recovery of debts, any other processing necessary for the good performance of the contractual relationship.
The personal data provided by the User will be disclosed to legal entities, authorities and authorized public institutions, at their request, in accordance with the legal provisions.
- Personal data processing for promotional purposes (marketing). The personal data provided, as well as other information provided by the Beneficiary, through this contract (such as: e-mail address, fax number, mobile number, fixed telephone number) may be processed by GRAVOLAB in compliance with the rights of the Users, in particular the right to information and opposition, for the following purposes:
– Remarketing and tracking users
– making commercial communications
– communication regarding the status of the services provided at the client’s request or when it is considered a necessity (eg in case of a technical or unauthorized problem) for GRAVOLAB products and services.
- Processing of personal data with general identification function. The personal data with identification function are necessary for the correct identification of the client / authorized person in the processing systems of the GRAVOLAB, for carrying out the billing operations, respectively those that are necessary or in connection with the execution of the Contract.
- User’s rights regarding the processing of the personal data provided.
The user has the following rights regarding the personal data provided:
– the right to information and access;
– the right to intervene on the data;
– the right to rectification;
– the right to delete data;
– the right to restrict processing;
– the right to data portability;
– the right of opposition and the individual automated decision-making process, including the creation of profiles;
– the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority ANSPDCP – National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing
In order to exercise these rights, the User will submit to GRAVOLAB a written request, dated and signed, in the attention of the person responsible for the protection of personal data, at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org